[RE-wrenches] Xantrex 600v charge controller

Maverick Brown [Maverick Solar] maverick at mavericksolar.com
Wed May 16 14:15:31 PDT 2012

We have installed about dozen in the last 9 months with no issues. They have great output and they talk to the XW Gateway, which is great. And you can / must program them via the SCP or the SCT.

We use a string sizing tool Excel Spreadsheet first written by Richard Perez. We added a Temp Comp and series parallel user entry concept, etc. We usually string 12-14 each 60-cell polycrystalline panels or 10-11 each 72-cell monocrystalline panels.

Thank you,

Maverick

Maverick Brown
BSEET, NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer ®
President & CEO
Maverick Solar Enterprises, Inc.
Office:     512-919-4493
Cell:        512-460-9825