[RE-wrenches] Whole House Energy Monitor

Rebecca Lundberg Rebecca.Lundberg at powerfullygreen.com
Wed May 9 19:46:26 PDT 2012

We have installed a lot of TED systems. We now use E-Gauge, hands
down. Easy set up, reasonable cost, great customer service, online
access (with no fee), various voltage options, and up to 12 CTs in a
system. Can't beat it, honestly, and we rarely install a system
without it.

Rebecca Lundberg
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer ®
Owner/CEO, Powerfully Green