[RE-wrenches] Silicon Energy install steps?

Alex Cozine acdc.cozine at gmail.com
Sat May 5 19:37:47 PDT 2012

Darryl,

What type of alignment blocks?  Solid off centered blocks?  or "C" shaped
'L' feet like these Sundmodo products?

Ditto Darryl's comments, The measurements are much more critical for the
trays than most other standard modules.

On Sat, May 5, 2012 at 7:07 PM, Darryl Thayer <daryl_solar at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I made a few alignment blocks that allow a 1" circle on the lag bolt
> centers to allow for the critical alignment of trays.  However they cost $7
> each to be made in a CNC shop.  If there were a call for these it could be
> extruded. and maybe $2 each.    But I agree the SiE is a solid module

Alex Cozine
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer™
Journeyman Electrician

Brothers Electric Solar