[RE-wrenches] Solar product whole sellers with good reputation

Peter Parrish peter.parrish at calsolareng.com
Tue Apr 24 16:51:21 PDT 2012

Dear William,

I too had a very difficult interaction with DC-Power Systems a couple of
years ago -- before they merged (whatever) with Solar Depot. Since they are
now one and the same company, and it looks like the DC-Power Systems folks
(and their approach to doing business) are asserting control over the
combined entity, I would like to communicate with you off-line.

Please feel free to contact me at petertor at pobox.com and I will do my best
to provide you with a recitation of my travails and their resolution. It
might help you in your present predicament.

Regards,

-Peter

Peter T. Parrish, Ph.D., President
California Solar Engineering, Inc.
820 Cynthia Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90065
CA Lic. 854779, NABCEP Cert. 031806-26
peter.parrish at calsolareng.com
Ph 323-258-8883, Mobile 323-839-6108, Fax 323-258-8885