[RE-wrenches] Solar product whole sellers with good reputation

Christopher Warfel cwarfel at entech-engineering.com
Tue Apr 24 09:28:14 PDT 2012

I received some fine suggestions after I determined it was unwize to
continue to use our current vendor in any large capacity. As a
follow-up, we are now waiting almost one month for a very basic
equipment order that lead to my original post. There has been no
explanation for the delay and today we learned that they didn't even
enter the order completely. Forget the NABCEP solar sales consultant,
how about a company that can acknowledge and process a PO.

--

Christopher Warfel, P.E.
ENTECH Engineering, Inc.

The information contained within this communication shall
be considered confidential and shall not be retransmitted
without knowledge of the sender. Please contact us if
this email reached you in error. Thank you.