[RE-wrenches] Washington made

Jonathan Hill solarjon at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 15:01:56 PDT 2012

Mark-
Outback makes several good grid-tied inverters in Washington. They do need batteries however.

Jonathan Hill, senior system engineer and founder
Sierra Solar Systems
563C Idaho Maryland Road
Grass Valley, CA 95945
Celebrating our 32nd year in solar!
tech info and foreign orders:  (530) 273-6754
order line: (888) ON-SOLAR (US only)   FAX:  (530) 273-1760
e-mail:  <mailto:solarjon at sierrasolar.com>
world wide web:  <http://www.sierrasolar.com>