[RE-wrenches] Multiple angle conundrum

Larry Crutcher, Starlight Solar Power Systems larry at starlightsolar.com
Wed Apr 4 16:43:37 PDT 2012

It is true that their performance is better. Just have a look at the temperature coefficient for power. It's 15%-20% better than most other modules. Of course, they can't begin to compare with the outstanding performance of Uni-Solar or Sanyo, but still they're my third choice in PV modules.

Larry Crutcher
Starlight Solar Power Systems
(928) 342-9103

..."The SunPower will take up far less roof space for a given rating and in theory deliver a similar or greater kWh/$ output over the lifetime. At least, that’s the sales pitch the SunPower dealer will give."...

Jason Szumlanski
Fafco Solar