[RE-wrenches] Small Generator

Larry Crutcher, Starlight Solar Power Systems larry at starlightsolar.com
Wed Apr 4 16:29:42 PDT 2012

The Honda works great since the Magnum gives you control over the charge current in 10% steps. Just go to Charge Rate in the Setup Menu and turn it down. Then start the generator and once connected (chg light on solid) adjust the charge current up. If the generator starts to labor, just back it off. We even have customers using the 1000 and 2000 watt inverter models with no problems.

Larry Crutcher
Starlight Solar Power Systems
(928) 342-9103