[RE-wrenches] small wind generators

Chris Daum chris at OasisMontana.com
Wed Apr 4 08:19:33 PDT 2012

"Historically the Air products have lasted fairly well and been moderate
performers. "?  Really?  I seem to remember a lot of SWWP-bashing on this
list not so long ago - and apparently deservedly so.  After 15 or so years
of selling the 303s, 403s and Air X's, I pretty much gave up on the product
line (including their Whispers) as being unable to last through its warranty
period without mucho problems.  Are y'all telling me this has changed?

Chris Daum
Oasis Montana Inc.
406-777-4309
406-777-0830 fax

  _____

From: re-wrenches-bounces at lists.re-wrenches.org
[mailto:re-wrenches-bounces at lists.re-wrenches.org] On Behalf Of Larry
Crutcher,Starlight Solar Power Systems
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2012 11:20 AM
To: RE-wrenches
Subject: Re: [RE-wrenches] small wind generators

SWWP has changed their turbines again. They are now called the the Air 30,
Air 40 and Air Breeze. The 30 is like the old X land, the 40 is like the old
Breeze Land and the Breeze is like the old Breeze Marine. The Breeze is the
only marine model available. Confusing enough? The 40 and Breeze have a
limited lifetime warranty and all have a new, higher price.

Historically the Air products have lasted fairly well and been moderate
performers. Air X and Air Breeze parts are still available but SWWP has
discontinued support for all other models. We service, sell and recommend
them for small PV/wind hybrid systems. AND...they are still USA made!
Hurrah!

Larry Crutcher
Starlight Solar Power Systems
(928) 342-9103