[RE-wrenches] Overcurrent error SW4024

Dan Fink danbob88 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 08:50:12 PDT 2012

Hi Mac;

We are having a similar problem at our metal shop with two stacked
SW4024s. They are stacked so that inverter #2 idles until something
240V is turned on -- well pump and welder are the only 240 VAC loads.
We are getting an overcurrent error and shutdown by just turning the
welder's power switch on -- NOT when starting to weld.

Any help from the list appreciated!

--
Dan Fink,
Executive Director;