[RE-wrenches] Wood boiler ignition issue

Darryl Thayer daryl_solar at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 26 17:16:44 PDT 2012

I am puzzled because I have used and found the Magnum to start loads that other equally sized inverters could not start.  I wonder if the hot surface ignitor is not acting like a resistor but somehow non linear.  For the washer dryer the wave form was being distorted by the load and interfering with the controls?  I have started a two HP pump with a single Magnum, but I never looked at the wave shape.
Darryl