[RE-wrenches] Cracked Glass...Warranty?

Larry Crutcher, Starlight Solar Power Systems larry at starlightsolar.com
Tue Mar 13 12:34:48 PDT 2012

In my business I see quite a few broken modules each year. As I recall, in every instance there is a visible point where the impact occurred. Typically a small radial pattern is around the impact point but then random patterns over the rest on the module. Look close. Hope this helps.

Larry Crutcher
Starlight Solar Power Systems
(928) 342-9103