[RE-wrenches] BP175 module source?

Tom Duffy Tom at thesolar.biz
Wed Feb 29 12:48:54 PST 2012

Jeremy

The BP-4175 was a short run great module... they haven't been around for years. You might consider looking for another manufacturer of 175 as they we're all pretty similar in size and voltage

Kind regards
Tom Duffy
  Systems Design Engineer
     tom at thesolar.biz<mailto:tom at thesolar.biz>
       USA Toll Free 888-503-6772 Bocas del Toro, Panama 6126-1253
Although no trees were killed in the sending of this message, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
 Confidentiality Notice: This message including any attachments is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete any copies of this message.