[RE-wrenches] SunDrum Solar

Allen Frishman amfrish at aeonsolar.com
Wed Feb 22 17:27:45 PST 2012

I installed a system in NYC a few years ago.   So far the homeowner is real happy with it.  He reports in from time to time with positive feedback.  I stopped in on a hot summer day and the temp. in the HW tank got up to 102 and the temp of the Sundrum unit on the roof was 112.  The install of the collectors was simple and since the system does not get as hot as a typical solar thermal system you can use pex tubing from the collector to the tank.

Overall I like the system.
Al Frishman
AeonSolar

(917) 699-6641 - cell