[RE-wrenches] Interstate L-16 vs Trojan L-16REB

Michael Welch michael.welch at re-wrenches.org
Wed Feb 15 13:05:42 PST 2012

Yes, William is correct and this is usually the case.

Manufacturers are on this list to answer your questions about their own products and avoid entirely discussions that involve their competitors.

Of course, sometimes the manu reps are among the better experts in their fields. If somebody poses a question about, for example, the generic use of L-A batteries in float systems, it sure seems appropriate for any expert to help the group out -- as long as they do not deal with their or their competitors' specific brands.

So we walk a thin line in this area, and Wrenches need to consider how their questions are posed, and manus need to be careful with any responses they offer.