[RE-wrenches] Battery Experience

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Thu Feb 9 12:53:06 PST 2012

98% of our clients have HUP batteries the balance have an assortment of AGM.
We have taken 2 sets in for recycling: one was a  house fire nothing to do
with solar and one was a client who was convinced he knew more than me. Hah!

I have a set in my office 7 years now, that was in service for 5 years
before it was upgraded [they had twins - opps].

I have HUP sets that are on 17+ years now and still doing fine. I actually
got a call from an old client in WA about how happy she was with the HUP set
[17+ years old] still.

HUP batteries are the best wet lead acid I have used in my solar experience
since 1988.

Dana Orzel

Great Solar Works, Inc

E - dana at solarwork.com

V - 970.626.5253

F - 970.626.4140

C - 970.209.4076

web - www.solarwork.com

"Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988"