[RE-wrenches] Battery Experience

Larry Crutcher, Starlight Solar Power Systems larry at starlightsolar.com
Wed Feb 8 12:14:10 PST 2012

Wes,

While I don't have experience with the Deka Unigy AGM's,  I can tell you that we are experiencing many failures of the 4D, 8D and other 6 and 12 volt Deka AGM batteries. The company will not respond to the problems so we will never sell another Deka or MK (made by Deka) AGM battery.

Larry Crutcher
Starlight Solar Power Systems
(928) 342-9103