[RE-wrenches] 24 vs. 48

Jay Peltz jay at asis.com
Tue Jan 17 18:02:59 PST 2012

Hi Mark

I think it's other things that help to determine it
Array size and therefore # of CC
Battery size and # of parallel banks
Inverters and cabling

This system at 24v requires 2 CC, 4 parallel strings and dual 4/0 cables  vs a 48v would be single CC, 2 strings batteries and a single 4/0.

In the it's just cheaper in this  case and better in terms of battery design

My thoughts
Jay

Sent from my iPhone