[RE-wrenches] 24 vs. 48

Mark Frye markf at berkeleysolar.com
Tue Jan 17 08:56:09 PST 2012

Not really on topic to Jay's question, but...

Is 48v always better than 24v?

How important is bulk charging current to overall battery life?

In some cases, isn't it better to use a 24v inverter/charger which can
develop a higher charge current for a battery bank that has a higher AH
rating?

Mark Frye
Berkeley Solar Electric Systems
303 Redbud Way