[RE-wrenches] Shedding ice

penobscotsolar at midmaine.com penobscotsolar at midmaine.com
Mon Jan 16 13:34:01 PST 2012

Impressive, Bob, but if one 125 watt panel took 1000 watts of power, what
is it going to take to melt my two 1600 watt arrays, pole mounted,
(theoretically, of course, and at a 65 degree tilt)....? Just wondering as
it seems a lot of power to use in the winter for an off grid or solar
reliant system.

Thanks,
Daryl