[RE-wrenches] Request for Gennie Recommendation

Comet Systems cometenergysystems at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 04:25:00 PST 2012

Allan,
First, I'm a Generac sales & service dealer so I have an obvious bias.
The Olympian brand are made by Generac for caterpillar.

Anything under 20KW will be residential and will be designed for short
runs. The Generac 6KW Ecogen is very well suited for your needs, as it is
built for long run applications and features an oversize oil pan to help
with oil breakdown and cooling issues.. If you need bigger than that, I
would look to a QuietSource 20KW. Low speed, long run commercial quality
but very cost effective and well supported.
http://www.generac.com/Commercial/QuietSource/Products/QuietSource_Series_22_kW/

Let me know if you need additional information

--
Chris Mason
President, Comet Systems Ltd
masonc at cometsystems.co