[RE-wrenches] Best elevated ground mount

James Reismiller james at abundantsolar.com
Wed Dec 19 11:49:58 PST 2012

Hi All,

  We are looking for a faster, less expensive elevated ground mount
solution.  Wondering what folks like for a 10 kW size array elevated to 8’
above ground.  We tried DP&W Multi-pole mount and spent a LOT of time
building the rack.  We use Solarmount for low ground mounts, and are also
looking for something faster for that purpose as well.  Thanks in advance!

Regards,

James Reismiller

NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer®

Abundant Solar

541-231-8772

CCB#175919

Logo2007-for-outlook

www.abundantsolar.com <http://www.abundantsolar.com/abundantsolar/Home.html>

”I’d put my money on the sun and solar energy. What a source of power! I
hope we don’t have to wait until oil and coal run out before we tackle
that.”-Thomas Edison