[RE-wrenches] Looking for TM500 shunt board

Luke Christy sgsrenewables at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 13:47:02 PST 2012

Hi Folks,
I have an old Xantrex TM500 energy meter that I'm repurposing for a personal PV project. The unit was originally set up with the TM48 48v adapter/shunt board (This thing has an RJ-11 connector for the comm cable to the TM500 and screws directly to the kelvin terminals on a 500A shunt). The 48V shunt board went bad, which is why I ended up with the TM500 unit, but that's ok because I need it to work with a 24V system now. The low-voltage shunt  board for 12 and 24V systems was smaller and simpler (as far as I can tell), but I haven't been able to find one anywhere.
Anyone out there have an old low-voltage shunt board that you want to sell? If so please contact me off-list.
Thanks.

Luke Christy

NABCEP Certified PV Installer™: Certification #031409-25
NABCEP Certified Solar Heating Installer™: Certification #ST032611-03
CoSEIA Certified PV Installer

Solar Gain Services, LLC
Monte Vista, CO
SGSRenewables at Gmail.com