[RE-wrenches] PVSYST or similar analysis needed

Carl Adams swingjunkie at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 19:40:21 PST 2012

Hello Wrenches,

I am in need of an analysis for a large battery backup system.  I am
looking for a sweet spot in PV array size and battery bank size.  I need
this modeled on a time of day basis, and evaluated monthly thru a full
calendar year.  I am told that PVSYST can perform such an analysis but I
neither have the tool nor the experience using it to perform the modeling,
so I am looking to hire the job out to someone who does.  If any of you
have the software and expertise to use it please contact me off list for
more detailed requirements.

With Regards
 Carl Adams, SunRock Solar.