[RE-wrenches] Contract Examples

Alex Cozine acdc.cozine at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 13:15:16 PDT 2012

Although, not a specifically a wrenching question, writing solid paperwork
directly leads to turning the wrench.

I am looking to update my contract small print.   I'm updating a contract
that has worked for 35 years, but it is highly reliant on a firm hand
shake, so to speak.

In summary, it contains; price, terms of payment, expressed warranty and
workmanship manner, not responsible for out of control delays, bid good for
30 days, extras billed on top of this contract, acceptor pays attorneys if
it has to go to court for any reason, service percentage for over due
balance.

Any suggestions or must-haves?
Anyone writing in consulting charges for "design rights", clause for if you
designed something unique for a customer someone else uses your design?

--
Alex Cozine
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer™

Brothers Electric Solar