[RE-wrenches] #2. Best practices for comp shingle flashing? (SunHarvest)

Jeffrey Spies jeff at quickmountpv.com
Thu Aug 16 15:44:50 PDT 2012

Eric,

Quick Mount PV does offer standard extension posts for provide additional
clearance under the array in heights of 2.25", 3.25" and 4".  You can locate
them at this link:
http://www.quickmountpv.com/products/mount-accessories.html#page=overview
They are very easy to install and should provide the additional clearance
needed for most PV installs

We also offer optional "training bolts" that allow the mounting bolt to be
easily removed.  It is called a training bolt since solar training programs
often need to install and remove them, however, we typically recommend using
a "Heavy nut" jammed against the mounting nut to remove the bolt.  This
allows you to use the standard hardware and remove the bolts when necessary.
Just keep a few of these "heavy nuts" in your toolbox if you need to remove
the mounting bolt.  Feel free to contact me at my phone/email contact below
in my signature.

Go Solar!!  :)