[RE-wrenches] AC Coupling

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Thu May 31 05:33:33 PDT 2012

I currently have a dual Outback GTVFX system for the office at home and am
adding an SMA 4KW GIT system. We are going for 100% solar powered on the
office & home. Yahoo!

I would like to be able to AC support the battery based GTVFX system in the
event of an extended power outage. I spoke with Outback and they said to
feed the output of the GTVFX[s], & that they did not have a drawing to
support this installation.

Would anyone who has done this setup, be willing to share a one line or
schematic drawing?

Thanks in advance.

Dana Orzel - Great Solar Works, Inc -  E - dana at solarwork.com -  V
970.626.5253

F - 970.626.4140     C - 970.209.4076     web - www.solarwork.com

"Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988"

Please consider the environment before printing this email   NABCEP #
051112-136