[RE-wrenches] Solar Company Apparaisals?

lars Ortegren lars at cal-solar.com
Mon May 7 11:13:39 PDT 2012

Wrenches,

I'm wondering if anyone has experience with a small business appraisal firm
with experience in doing appraisals with PV sale/or install companies? Our
industry is unique, and it would be good to find someone we didn't have to
explain the industry ins and outs first. Contact me on or off list.

Lars Ortegren

Director of Operations

California Solar Electric Company

10141 Evening Star Drive, Suite 6

Grass Valley, CA 95945

http://www.californiasolarco.com/

Phone : (530)274-3671

Fax: (530)274-7518

California C-10 Electical Contractor #779624

NABCEP Certified PV Installer # 091110-89

Certified NABCEP Continuing Education Provider

More about NABCEP:

http://www.nabcep.org/