[RE-wrenches] Off-grid, on grid ground mount

frenergy frenergy at psln.com
Fri Mar 23 10:10:31 PDT 2012

I've been using Direct Power and Water racks for ground mounting for some 14 years.  Jeff offers a lot of support for custom needs/situations, easy to assemble, can be adjustable (or fixed for a lower price).  Never had any issues, except very infrequently they'll forget to send some fasteners.  Usually, I have some in the truck to fill in.  Jeff once overnighted them to me. Good support in all respects.

Bill
Feather River Solar Electric
4291 Nelson St.
Taylorsville, CA  95983