[RE-wrenches] SMA Sunny Design temperature/voltage calculations

Jeff Clearwater jeffc at villagepower.com
Fri Dec 2 17:36:38 PST 2011

Yes!  My VOTE too!   Please SMA bring back the old version - web based
is where it is at.

I'm also MAC based  - so Sunny Design I simply don't use as it's too
much hassle to fire up my VMWare Windows emulator - much easier to just
go to PVSelect.com - but the old SMA spreadsheets were the best - fine
if you want to make them more accurate but PLEASE bring back the
spreadsheets on the web!

Jeff Clearwater
Village Power Design

--
Jeff Clearwater
Village Power Design

NABCEP^(TM) Certified Solar PV Installer
Licensed Solar Contractor in CA - C-46
www.villagepower.com
413-559-9763