[RE-wrenches] Recycling failed modules

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Wed Nov 30 10:47:17 PST 2011

I pulled the Al off, and recycled the framing with our cans ( Al scrap
is over 50 cents/lb).  The glass/ silicon I took to a computer/
electronics recycling drop off.  Did I do the right thing? Never know,
but shipping them seems more environmentally damaging than the land
fill.  Many places recycle electronics, I saw a drop off at Best Buy the
other day.

Ray