[RE-wrenches] Liability

William Miller william at millersolar.com
Wed Nov 23 18:48:53 PST 2011

Mac:

I make a decent living fixing other installer's work.  Someone's got to do
it or the bad systems will never get fixed.  Who does that benefit?

I of course need assurance from the customer that I can fix all safety
issues before I start.

I also like to keep one or two pro-bono customers on my client list.  These
are usually widows or elderly on fixed incomes.  I need the karma points to
compensate for my mis-spent youth.

William Miller