[RE-wrenches] S5! looking clamps-

Marco Mangelsdorf marco at pvthawaii.com
Tue Nov 15 09:42:06 PST 2011

As Mr. Spock was fond of saying.fascinating.  This bugger would fit (but
most likely not attach securely) to certain metal roof patterns that we in
Hawaii see quite a bit.  Using it on a typical straight-up standing seam
would be a totally bogus thing to do.

marco

Greetings Wrenchies,

Has anyone seen these mounting clamps (  see attachment)?  I did contact
S-5! and they were puzzled. I am trying to get the wind load and engineering
data for this particular clamp. I pulled this off a very poorly installed
system on a standing seem metal roof, and have been hired to correct all
issues.

James B Rudolph
NABCEP Certified PV Installer