[RE-wrenches] Canadian Solar "blemish"

Kent Osterberg kent at coveoregon.com
Wed Nov 9 15:23:19 PST 2011

I agree with Allan that this looks like cracked cells. As long as the
conductors on the top and bottom remain intact, there will be little if
any degradation in the output. But the conductors are under more stress
than normal and with daily thermal cycling they may break which could
leave pieces of the cell isolated.

--
Kent Osterberg
Blue Mountain Solar, Inc.