[RE-wrenches] ARCO Solar and Carrizo Plain

William Dorsett wmdorsett at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 31 19:55:43 PDT 2011

The old Carrizo's had big reflective wings beside them before people
realized that the additional intensity would turn the silicone encapsulant
brown giving us "Carrizo Muds." PG&E got their greenwash photo ops in front
of Diablo Canyon's cooling towers and so it didn't make sense to keep the PV
side which were becoming an embarrassment, (not that the nuclear side wasn't
also). Still yes, we might be expecting some bulk sell-offs in the
future..overheated Sanyo HIP's?

Bill Dorsett

Sunwrights

Manhattan, KS