[RE-wrenches] XW on 120v

William Miller william at millersolar.com
Thu Oct 27 11:57:19 PDT 2011

Jay:

I just got off the phone with Sandra Herrera, now with Xantrex.  The
subject we spoke of was charging an XW with 3 phase 120 phase angle.  The
answer to that scenario is no.  One option she mentioned was charging with
120 VAC, so I guess the answer to your question is yes.

BTW, I sent a request to Sandra to call me and it went to the entire list
by mistake.  I apologize to the list for that boo boo.  I already received
a call from Bob Gudgel by mistake and I hope I don't inconvenience
others.  I will be more careful in the future.

William

PS: I keep running into 3 phase issues.  I am getting something of an
education on it and I am happy to share what I have learned when I can.

Wm