[RE-wrenches] Low-power consuming LEDs

Jeff Oldham starpower4u at juno.com
Thu Oct 27 09:58:56 PDT 2011

SUPER low prices on LED's can be found here: www.dealextreme.com, be sure to only purchase Cree products for high quality. Their LED flashlights are killer, you can get 2000 lumens for under $50 delivered. I have a 1200 lumen that is almost too bright when used up close on brighter objects, be sure to get one w/brightness levels then go for 2000 lumens!

>From the Solar, Wind and Hydro powered office of Jeff Oldham/Regenerative SOLutions
Penny Stock Jumping 3000%
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4ea98def3cf5710ea65bst02vuc