[RE-wrenches] Wet locations: (was Push-in Wire Connectors)

bob ellison reellison at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 09:41:08 PDT 2011

I don't think the goo filled wire nuts are a problem, it would just prevent
corrosion from entering into the connection a few years down the road.

Remember that we are supposed to have a solid mechanical connection before
we put on the wire nut. I always look at it as the nut just keeps me from
hitting the bare wire ends, not from keeping them from coming apart.

Bob Ellison