[RE-wrenches] Three-phase off-grid

penobscotsolar at midmaine.com penobscotsolar at midmaine.com
Fri Oct 21 08:41:00 PDT 2011

We are working on a 60 kw off grid system in Mexico and plan on using
Exeltech MX series inverters. They are truly innovative and very well
thought out. They do require a separate battery charger, but output very
clean AC in a multitude of battery configurations. They are rackable,
redundant and well made, and can be configured for up to 60 kw/three
phase. They are also hot swappable. Contact Dan at Exeltech for the
lowdown.

Daryl DeJoy
NABCEP Certified PV installer
Penobscot Solar Design