[RE-wrenches] Instruction manual / User interface rant

William Miller william at millersolar.com
Mon Oct 17 21:22:44 PDT 2011

Ray:

I always like to get paid, but that usually doesn't work when you
volunteer.  Maybe we'll get a free high lighter!  Also, I just invented
this idea and no one has called yet.  If they do, I'll let you know.

William

PS:  I like my customers to monitor battery voltage and current consumed,
and without a Mate that is difficult.   Plus I have clients some distance
from the power equipment and remote generator start is nice.

Wm