[RE-wrenches] intermittent battery problem

jay peltz jay at asis.com
Wed Oct 12 06:52:59 PDT 2011

the sunfrost has a very small compressor, which makes me very suspect that it could cause such a big bank to move at all.
I would suggest just running some big loads like a skill saw etc, and see what happens.
A bad connection/battery should appear with any large load. It would show up as low battery of course, and then you would have measure each battery under load.
I would also turn off the pv and wind to really make a good test.

a few questions.

what are the bulk voltage setpoints for the mx
and
what is the dump load setting on the diversion controller?

jay
peltz power