[RE-wrenches] Midnight Classic

penobscotsolar at midmaine.com penobscotsolar at midmaine.com
Wed Oct 5 05:56:16 PDT 2011

I'm surprised that more wrenches don't use Apollo's T80HV. It's a solid
unit that seems to perform at least as well as competitors. We have many
of the regular T80's installed in the Caribbean that have proven very
reliable. 5200 watts of PV for a 48 volt system is pretty darn good in my
opinion. (Disclaimer- I don't work for Apollo, I just have had great
experience with their controllers and see a lot of focus on other
manufacturers cc's without mention of these.)

Daryl DeJoy
NABCEP Certified PV installer
Penobscot Solar Design