[RE-wrenches] Invert first?

PRP wlbryce at pineridgeproducts.com
Sun Oct 2 13:58:03 PDT 2011

 I have done this with great success also using the Magnum and a Grid Tie wind turbine in place of the solar. once battery bank is full the AE would cause the turbines GT inverter to shutdown because of a UL 1741 setting. Of course a better solution would be to use a dump load.

--
Pine Ridge Products LLC
1646 East Highwood Rd

www.pineridgeproducts.com