[RE-wrenches] GNB Battery Contact

Philip Boutelle philboutelle at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 20:56:41 PDT 2011

Mac,
Try Paul Mattaliano , paul.mattaliano at exide.com. When I asked him about
using two parallel strings of that same 100A33 battery configuration at 48V,
he told me this: "C100 rating of 100G33 is 2100 so 2 parallel strings is
4200.  5%=210A.
Since their 300A charging current exceeds 5%, recommend 2.35 VPC bulk/absorb
and 2.25 VPC float with monthly equalization charges.  Depending on system
performance/operating parameters, these values may have to be tweaked."

If you can't get Paul, try Erica or Paula; neither are in tech support but
could direct you.

Erica Binnewies****

*GNB** **I**NDUSTRIAL** P**OWER*****

(510) 843-9433****