[RE-wrenches] High PSF Mods?

penobscotsolar at midmaine.com penobscotsolar at midmaine.com
Tue Sep 27 15:50:08 PDT 2011

....its a busy Wrench List day for me....We have many REC's in the Bahamas
for that reason Jeff. Both systems on Cat Island that we had were hit with
130 mph winds by Irene and except for one charge controller getting wet on
one of the systems, they both survived. One system was roof mounted, the
other on the ground. I will continue to use REC there.

Daryl