[RE-wrenches] High PSF Mods?

Hans Frederickson hans at fredelectric.com
Tue Sep 27 16:09:25 PDT 2011

I second the opinion on Silicon Energy modules. Our crew doesn't hesitate to
walk or climb directly on the modules when they need to. They also have good
impact resistance. We installed a 75kW system on a flat roof at a middle
school and walking around on the roof, you would guess that it had been
raining rocks. No broken modules yet, but I'd still like to get a hold of
those little punks. ;)

-Hans

  _____