[RE-wrenches] evergreen modules

toddcory at finestplanet.com toddcory at finestplanet.com
Wed Sep 21 09:21:49 PDT 2011

I had a customer with the same need this spring... and we were able to get them through Evergreen. With the bankruptcy on now, that might be more difficult, but worth contacting them. I am sure they have the modules you need... just getting them to sell them to you (considering the business circumstances) might be difficult.

Todd