[RE-wrenches] Sharp modules

Drake drake.chamberlin at redwoodalliance.org
Tue Sep 13 06:26:02 PDT 2011

P.S.

The power tolerance range of +10 to -5% came out of a newly
downloaded spec sheet for NU U240F2 modules.  The +10 % would likely
help with micro inverters or Solar Edge.  In a string inverter
installation, the -5% would trump.

I like the REC power tolerance of +2 to -0.  REC has a slightly lower
PTC rating than Sharp.  How do these two factors work together when
figuring the effectiveness of a module?

Thanks,

Drake

Drake Chamberlin