[RE-wrenches] unique battery bank design question

Darryl Thayer daryl_solar at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 1 15:09:38 PDT 2011

I would guess that it depends upon the use cycle, you always put more electrons back in than you take out, If you are assuming a 90% recharge efficiency recharging once every three days, a few percent of the recharge excess energy could be used.  BUT I strongly agree I have seen too many problems with taped battery banks so avoid is the first rule.

This would make an interesting measurement.