[RE-wrenches] unique battery bank design question

The Solar Powered Office of Tom Duffy tom at thesolar.biz
Thu Sep 1 13:32:31 PDT 2011

Mac

Don't do it! ...use a dc to dc converter to step down to each bus 12v 24v
etc. and then just hook up the equipment thru breakers to each bus

  Tom Duffy

  Systems Design Engineer

     tom at thesolar.biz

       575-539-2111 X 301

Although no trees were killed in the sending of this message, a large number
of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Confidentiality Notice: This message including any attachments is for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
contact the sender and delete any copies of this message.

  _____